ALUTRIX 600 Self Adhesive Vapour Barrier 10m Roll
ALUTRIX 600 Self Adhesive Vapour Barrier
High performance self-adhesive, cold applied aluminium vapour barriers – for normal and high humidity environments.
Both vapour barriers are particular advantageous for use on profiled metal decking.
ALUTRIX® vapour barriers are quick to install and they create an airtight and vapour-tight seal (sd-value > 1,500 m) in accordance with Energy Conservation Regulations.
Both vapour barriers have a very high tear resistance and can withstand foot trafficking on profiled metal decking, without puncturing.
Their very high vapour resistance is sufficient to accommodate extreme internal conditions such as buildings containing wet industrial processes, breweries, swimming pools, sports halls, kitchens and bathrooms and many more.
In addition, ALUTRIX® FR has a calorific value of ≤10,500 kJ/m2 and complies fully with fire protection requirements for reduced fire load vapour barriers according to DIN 18234 and national regulations. ALUTRIX® FR passes FM Global test conditions and complies with all requirements of FM Approval Standard Class No. 4470.
- Self adhesive
- Cold applied
- Vapour proof
- Very high tear resistance
- Withstand foot trafficking on profiled metal decking, without puncturing
- Create an airtight seal, complying with Part L of the energy conservation regulations
- Highly resistant to ageing
- Chemically stable
- ALUTRIX® 600 and ALUTRIX® FR can be bonded with complete confidence at ambient temperatures of + 5 °C
- ALUTRIX® 600 achieves a Class 0 fire rating to BS 476 Part 6
- Reduced fire load – ALUTRIX® FR has a calorific value of ≤10,500 kJ/m2 and complies fully with fire protection requirements for reduced fire load vapour barriers, according to DIN 18234 and national regulations.
- ALUTRIX® FR complies fully with FM Approval Standard Class No. 4470
1.08 metre width
Quantities over 40m2 will be supplied in multiple rolls
This product is sold by the Roll
Installation Notes:Prime with RESITRIX® FG35 Primer is your not mechanically fixing your insulation