Cromar Pro GRP Roofing Resin 10kg
25 year Guarantee Cromar ProGRP Resin
Cromar PRO GRP Resin is a pre-promoted, thixotropic, medium reactive polyester resin designed specifically for Roofing Applications and formulated to give extremely low styrene emission.
Cromar ProGRP is a Glass Reinforced Polyester flat roof system designed and engineered for flat roof applications. ProGRP is a fully integrated all in one system where the components work together on virtually all types of flat roofs and vertical surfaces in any domestic or commercial application to provide the perfect all weather protection.
- Very low styrene emission resulting in lower styrene levels in working atmospheres
- Improved water resistance
- Low viscosity for rapid and efficient fibre wet out in both hand and spray lay-up
- Long pot life combined with rapid cure
- Lower exotherm allowing thick sections to any fabric with reduced risk of distortion
Used to form the GRP laminate with the Reinforcement Mat.
(1.25kg per m2 coverage using 450g matting)
(1.5kg per m2 coverage using 600g matting)
- Excludes Hardener