Shipped directly to both Domestic & Trade customers throughout the UK
Composite Roof supplies have supplied thousands of square metres of the best flat roofing materials to customers in the UK since its launch in late 2013.
With the best Roofing materials available we are bound to have the perfect choice for your roof, but how do you decide which membrane is best for you?
Below is a quick overview of the GRP flat roofing systems available to you with links to our product pages for more information on pricing.
How do I decide which Flat Roof System best suits my needs?
Are you a DIY Enthusiast? if so then the Low cost GRP Kits are perfect, these roofing materials are a low cost option with no compromise on the overal waterproof capability. Easy to fit and our internal system with automatically send you instructions depending on which product you have ordered. We are on hand Monday to Sunday for any Technical support just in case.
- Garages Roofs
- Extensions Roofs
- Balcony Roofs
- Porch Roofs
- Orangery Roofs
Does your flat roof have a small leak, or need a new lease of life? Our One Coat Repair Paints are so easy to use and cost effective in terms of a huge labour saving, this may be your best option for a fast fix. and it comes complete with a 5 year warranty! This sytem can also be used in the wet or damp conditions. If you have an existing GRP Roof with small cracks we also have small GRP Repair Kits.
- Ferrous metals – Both new and weathered ferrous metals as well as painted galvanised, steel and iron
- Non-ferrous metals – Both aluminium sheeting and alloy box gutters as well as painted non-ferrous metals
- Asbestos cladding, sheeting and guttering as well as concrete should be primed before applying TekCryl using a 50% diluted solution of TekCryl (50% solution can be made with 50% white spirits)
- Ensure that polished bricks and slate have been power washed prior to applying TekCryl, the substrate should be completely dry and free from any contamination.
- Please note that discolouration may occur when TekCryl is applied on to new asphalt, bitumen or tar surfaces meaning an extra coat may be required. In addition, old bitumen may crack, in this case, further advice should be sought.
PREVIOUSLY COATED OR PAINTED SURFACES *includes old or new Fibreglass roofs
- Ensure that an inspection of the substrate has been carried out, adhesives tests on any existing coating or substrate prior to the application is highly recommended.