LG95 Roofing Topcoat 5kg
- Buy 2 for £22.79 £18.99 each and save 3%
Topcoat, also known as flow coat is a thick gel coat based coating mainly used for finishing fibreglass flat roofs and the reverse (fibre) side of fibreglass mouldings.
A high quality isophthalic, Lloyd's Approved topcoat it has excellent physical properties, water resistance and UV light stability. Coverage 500-600g per m2 (approx)
• Less glassfibre
Easylam can save 25% on material costs and 33% saving on labour costs. This new general purpose polyester resin has improved wet out. Less glassfibre with considerable labour savings for hand or spray lay up
Easylam is not Lloyd's approved and so not suitable for boat building however it is ideal for general moulding where 2 or more layers of glass are used.
LIQUID RESIN PROPERTIES
( Typical values )
Specific gravity at 25°C: 1.09
- Rotothinner viscosity at 25°C: 2.3 – 2.7 dPa.s
- Volatile content: 42 – 46%
- Reactivity at 20°C , 2% MEKP 50
- Gel time: 16 – 20 minutes
5KG Inc 100g Catalyst
Orders required to be delivered on the next working day must be placed before 1pm. All orders placed after 1pm are likely to be despatched on the following working day.
- Top quality, marine grade polyester topcoat
• Excellent weather & UV resistance
• Lloyds approved for boat building & repairs
• Tough, durable finish