TekCryl Acrylic Repair system 10kg
TekCryl roof coating
TekCryl roof coating has been formulated to give optimal flexibility and durability.
All three colours are low odour* and benefit from a high dry film build due to the low VOC content.
TekCryl roof coatings are a low odour, low VOC, solvent based acrylic resin system for use when waterproofing various roofing systems.
● Low odour* and VOC emissions
● Ready to use straight from the can
● Cold applied
● Instant shower protection
● Fibre reinforced for gap filling
● Unaffected by temperature TekCryl is ready for use and is cold applied to all types of roofs, including flat and pitched as well as bituminous surfaces, gutters, brickwork, asbestos (see porous substrates section), concrete, felt, metal and fibreglass surfaces. TekCryl is not suitable for walkways or balconies and is not suitable for us on PVC or timber surfaces or for internal use.
For more infomation click here
Coverage 1 to 2kg/mtr² (depending on surface)