Warm Roof Insulation 120mm (Tissue Faced)
THERMAL INSULATION-T is a high performance insulation board that has been specifically designed for use with GRP waterproofing membranes, in new build and refurbishment applications.
Minimum Quantity: 100 Square Metres
NB:FIXING PLATES NOT REQUIRED AS GRP ROOFING REQUIRES 18MM OSB OVER LAYED FIXED WITH 175MM SCREWS
Thermal Conductivity: 0.024 W/m.k
- Manufactured from Kingspan Thermaroof TR27 LPC
- Fibre-free closed cell rigid urethane insulation core.
- Faced on both sides with a coated glass tissue.
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero-ODP & low GWP.
- Thermal conductivity as low as 0.024 W/m·K.
- Certified to BES 6001 ‘Very Good’.
- Chemically inert & safe to use.
- Can be used with concrete, timber & metal decks.
- Ideal for use in green roofs.
- Safe & easy to install.
KingspanThermaroof TR27 LPC / FM: is certified under LPCB certificate number 388b/02 for Grade EXT-B to LPCB LPS 1181-1 for single layer thicknesses from 30 to 120 mm in a sealed metal deck or with a separate vapour control layer; is certified by Factory Mutual (FM) as achieving Class 1 Insulated Steel Deck Pass to FM Research Standards 4450: 1989 & 4470 subject to the conditions of approval as a roof insulation product for use in Class 1 roof constructions as described in the current edition of the FM Research Approval Guide; and has Agrément approval issued by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) under certificate number 06/4372. For further details of the LPCB/FM/BBA certifications/ approvals described, go to: www.kingspaninsulation.co.uk/literature.
(This product can also be supplied in board sizes of 600mm x 1200mm upon request)
- 1.2m x 2.4m