Guides and support, We offer only the Best flat roofing materials
So you landed here because, hazard a guess you have a flat roof! Its either leaking, needs refreshing or your having a new one constructed and you have not yet decided which system to choose from.
Let us guide you on which flat roofing materials could be used in 2022.
Now there are many types of materials, today we will be covering what we offer to our customers.
Guides and support
First off what type of roof do you have?
- The most common in our gardens would be the shed, most sheds have a pitched roof which would comprise of a felt covering.
- The Garage Roof, either detached or attached to a neighbor the Garage roof is often flat, and many used a felt covering, at late most homeowners opt for a new Fibreglass Roof on a garage or EPDM Rubber membrane.
- General Flat roofs like rear extensions, side extensions, outbuildings, balconies
What decision do I make?
If you can assess the leaking roof visually, this would be a good start in determining if you can simply repair the surface without too much drama. If the answer is yes then we have the perfect product to repair your roof. Take a look at these options:
Shed Roof: SHEDSEAL, a one-coat system. Paint it on from the tin.
If you feel like a repair is out of reach and a new roof is required we have a couple of options.
If you have a felt roof, hopefully, we have helped you decide if you can fix it with SHEDSEAL or TEKGUARD, If NOT then
An existing Fiberglass roof is easy to fix.
Minimal Prep on a small surface using Fibreglass.
- Sand the area with 40 grit sandpaper
- Apply new Topcoat to the surface for pinholes
- Cracks require grinding back and new Fibreglass & Resin applied, apply proudly and sand back smooth prior to adding a new layer of Topcoat.
Should you need a long-term solution to your flat roof problems we have a range of products that Fix this
TEKGUARD *CRS Recommends DIY Friendly
FLEXITEC – Build a custom Kit DIY Friendly
PurRoof 2k Professional Use
At CRS we are GRP through and through, but that doesn’t mean we don’t discount other options, here’s a list of our top 3 solutions to a new flat roof.
ClassicBond by far is the Rubber Roofing system of choice for us. This is a long-term solution with a life span of 50+ Years take a look at the Kitbuider.
Bespoke to your roof size, and you can’t get a quote any easier Try it now