Laminating Brush 75mm
£1.80 Excl Vat
11524 in stock
Plastic Handle Laminating Brush 75mm
A 75mm laminating brush is a smaller and more versatile tool than a 100mm brush. It is a good choice for working on smaller areas or for applications where a finer finish is required.
Here are some of the features of a 75mm laminating brush:
- Smaller surface area: The 75mm brush has a smaller surface area, which makes it easier to control and maneuver.
- Fine bristles: The fine bristles of the brush help to create a smooth finish.
- Lightweight: The brush is lightweight and easy to use.
Here are some of the uses of a 75mm laminating brush:
- Applying resin or gelcoat to small areas
- Creating detailed work
- Sealing seams and joints
- Masking off areas that you don't want to get resin or gelcoat on
Here are some tips for using a 75mm laminating brush:
- Use a light touch when working with the brush.
- Work the resin or gelcoat into the surface in a circular motion.
- Be careful not to overwork the resin or gelcoat, as this can cause it to become cloudy.
- Clean the brush with acetone or another solvent after each use.
- Topcoat application
- Resin application
- Can be washed in acetone